“When I say I want to photograph someone, what it really means is that I’d like to know them. Anyone I know I photograph.”
— Annie Leibovitz
Hi! I'm Jessie.
No, it's not Jessica.
- Most days you can find me on my floor entertaining my 1 year old while my 6 year old is in school, squeezing work in during nap time and in random 5 minute chunks.
- My house is a mess and I spend a lot of time in yoga pants.
- I'm not as sarcastic as I look. Oh wait...yes I am. Maybe even more so. But I'm nice!
- I spent 5 years in the army where I worked in radio communications and learn how to swear and drink and party like it was 1999.
- I'm too old for that shit now, but the reminiscing is fantastic.
- I believe in standing up for people who can't or won't stand up for themselves.
- My husband and I are chronic binge-watchers. We did 9 seasons of How I Met Your Mother in about 2 weeks. I should probably be a little embarrassed about that...
- I drink WAY too much coffee.
- My 6 year old is simultaneously the most amazing, hilarious, and infuriating person I've ever met.
- My baby is going to be a mini-me and that is slightly terrifying.
- I kick ass at fantasy football and take great joy in beating down all the men in the league.
- In a bout of 90's nostalgia, I recently decided I need more flannel in my life. This is kind of stereotypical because I grew up in Oregon.
- I suck at being anyone but myself. What you see is what you get. I won't apologize for that. Usually. :).